Rising up from the depths of an 80-acre lake, Man O War golf course contains all the drama and challenge that are the hallmark of world-famous architect Dan Maples. The lake at Man O’War golf course winds through the course, defining holes and changing from ally to enemy, as its sparkling beauty becomes a punishing hazard. Man O’War golf course features large Bentgrass greens, a practice range and a unique marina clubhouse.
When architect Dan Maples set out to create a different kind of golf course in Myrtle Beach, the earth moved-literally. Maples moved an astounding 1,000,000 cubic yards of earth and, as if by magic, brought a bit of mountain golf to Myrtle Beach. The transformed landscape is full of devilish elevation changes. This course is destined to be a “must play” for anyone who comes to Myrtle Beach. If you thought all beach courses were alike just wait until you fall under The Wizard’s power.
Book your tee times on this world class golf course today with MBgolf.com!
Easily attaching to your pull cart, the Cool Caddy uses a gimbaled bracket to keep your drink level while you walk the fairways of your favorite Myrtle Beach golf course. This drink holder makes a great gift idea for yourself or any golfer you know.
This beautiful, traditional Myrtle Beach golf course has been nationally recognized by both Golf Digest and Golf Magazine for its design. With two holes that are apart of the “Myrtle Beach Dream 18,” a compilation of the best 18 holes in Myrtle Beach, ArcadianShores is a must-play.
Located at the luxurious Kingston Plantation, combine your Myrtle Beach tee times with accommodations in or near Kingston Plantation to create an amazing Myrtle Beach golf vacation. MBGolf.com offers amazingly low priced deals on golf packages in Myrtle Beach allowing anyone to afford an amazing golf vacation.
The TPC Myrtle Beach is no doubt a tour caliber golf course. Being a public course, golfers from around the world can walk the same links that many golf legends have in the past.
Enjoy an amazing morning round of golf in Myrtle Beach on fairways and greens that are groomed to perfection as you take in the beautiful pines and wetlands that surround you. Awarded 5 stars by Golf Digest, this Myrtle Beach golf course is the only course in the area to earn this top honor.
The Dunes Golf & Beach Club has been providing exclusive recreation opportunities to Myrtle Beach for over half a century. With its long tradition of outstanding golf, members at the Dunes Golf Course enjoy exceptional amenities and the phenomenal personal service.
This 18 hole, par 72 golf course in Myrtle Beach features over 7,100 yards of masterfully designed fairways, greens and hazards. Designed by renowned golf course architect Robert Trent Jones, this immaculate course is perfect for your Myrtle Beach golf vacation. Golfers who have played the course of frequently commented on its pristine condition and friendly employees.
It is the middle of summer and the sun is beating down relentlessly. Take the opportunity to spend the cool outdoor mornings and evenings on some of best golf courses in
Through August, several of
The tournaments are set up with three divisions: Open Couples and Adult/Youth. A two person Captain’s Choice format along with the Callaway Handicapping System makes these tournaments great for the beginner golfer of any age.
The tournament series kicks off June 18 at Barefoot Resort’s The Dye Club and continues through August 20 at Arrowhead.
Book your Myrtle Beach accommodations and enjoy some family golf on
Summer is here and we are already experiencing high temperatures throughout the day. When you are playing your round of golf in
1. Drink at least 32oz of water before you play or practice. Pre-hydration is one of the misunderstood parts of preparing for long-term exposure to the heat. If you fill your body with water before going out you will give your body something to sweat out. If you are not sweating, you are probably closed to the beginning stages of dehydration. Dehydration is a serious condition that can lead to death. Be careful and pre-hydrate your body with water.
2. Eat something solid about an hour before you play. An empty stomach will turn sour if you spend four hours out in the heat.
3. Drink at least 16oz of water for each nine holes of golf you play. More is better and you cannot put to much water in your system.
4. Wet a big towel and lay it across your neck. This will cool your entire body.
5. Post-hydrate after your round. Drink another 16oz of water or a sports drink. This will aid in cooling your body down quicker and get you in your comfort zone