There’s lots going on in Myrtle Beach this weekend and over the following week. It’s the celebration of our country’s independence on Monday, July 4th and there are celebrations up and down the coast. You can reserve both your accommodations and your Myrtle Beach tee times right here with us.
Be sure to look at our Multi-Round Tee Time Discounts. They allow you to play some of Myrtle Beach’s best course at unbelievably low prices. We know your priority will be scheduling your Myrtle Beach tee times so once that’s taken care take a look at some of the area’s scheduled fireworks:
• Broadway at the Beach, between 21st and 29th avenues North on U.S. 17 Bypass, fireworks start at 10 p.m.
• Second Avenue Pier, 110 N. Ocean Blvd., fireworks start at 9:30 p.m.
• BB&T Coastal Field, 1251 21st Avenue North, fireworks following the Pelicans baseball game
• The Market Common, Valor Park on Farrow Parkway, 9 p.m. fireworks as part of the Italian Festival
• Surfside Beach pier, Surfside Drive and Ocean Boulevard, 9:15 p.m. fireworks with live entertainment from 6 to 9 p.m. and free ice cream and watermelon and inflatables for the kids
• Veterans Pier, behind the Marshwalk in Murrells Inlet, fireworks begin at 10 p.m.
North Myrtle Beach
• Cherry Grove pier, 3500 N. Ocean Blvd., fireworks begin at 9 p.m.